Join us each week for time in fellowship with your brothers and sisters in Christ.
Upcoming Fellowship Opportunities:
- Mother Bear's Finals Week Comfort Pizza - Wednesday, December 12th at 6:00 P.M.
- Enjoy some free Mother Bear's pizza. It's a stress-free meal because YOU didn't have to cook it!
- The Best Meals You'll Have All Week (During Fall & Spring Semesters)
Enjoy a free, home-cooked meal twice a week! View our Calendar for exact dates and times.
- Sunday Dinner at 6 P.M. on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Weeks of the Month
- Sunday Brunch at 11:30 A.M. on the 1st Sunday of the Month
- Wednesday Dinner at 6 P.M.
2019 National LCMS Campus Ministry Conference -
January 2-5 in Fort Wayne, IN
Participants will gain a familiarity with the Every One His Witness® Lutheran evangelism program as they discuss: What is witnessing? Why do we witness? How can the LASSIE approach — Listen, Ask, Seek, Share, Invite and Encourage.
The deadline for the U.Lu Group Registration has passed. However, if you would still like to attend the conference, you may purchase your ticket on the conference's website by clicking here.
Ready to Get Connected?
Ask Pastor Woelmer to add you to the ULu #GroupMe. Receive ULu-related activity updates on your smart phone via text or the GroupMe app.