Join us each week for time in fellowship with your brothers and sisters in Christ.
Upcoming Fellowship Opportunities
PIZZA TALK'S NEXT STOP: FOREST QUAD TREE HOUSE!
- Pizza Talk is totally free, totally unstructured, and totally enjoyable! Our next delivery will be Thursday, October 3, 9:00 p.m. in Forest Tree House (2nd floor, center building). Bring friends and introduce them to our campus ministry in a casual atmosphere. It's open to all students regardless of where you live, but let's have a good showing from Forest residence!
HIKING IN BROWN CO OCTOBER 26th; Meet 9:30 am at ULu
- Join us for a beautiful hike through the hills of Brown County State Park, especially if you've never been there before! Bring along a sack lunch to enjoy in the park after we finish. It's free! (Drivers will get reimbursed for the per-car entry fee) Meet at 9:30 am at ULu. Sign up in the narthex!
LCMS U CONFERENCE AT BUTLER: SATURDAY, NOV 9th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 November, beginning at 10a, Dr. Kevin Voss, professor at CUW and Director of the Concordia Center for Bioethics will be presenting on two topics: "The Impact of Secularization on Bioethics" and "CRISPR." We'll open with Matins at 10a, present the first topic, have a break for lunch from 12-1p, and resume with the second topic, finishing around 230-3p. You and your students are welcome to attend either or both of these presentations. There is no cost. - Rev. Seth Mierow
- Come use your hands to share the love and compassion of Our Savior with others! Contact Carolyn Woelmer with any questions: email@example.com. Sign up text reminders of future meetings by texting @lwml-btown to 81010.
- The Best Meals You'll Have All Week (During Fall & Spring Semesters)
- Enjoy a free, home-cooked meal twice a week! View our Calendar for exact dates and times.
- Sunday Dinner at 6 P.M. on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Weeks of the Month
- Sunday Brunch at 11:30 A.M. on the 1st Sunday of the Month
- Wednesday Dinner at 6 P.M.
Ready to Get Connected?
Ask Pastor Woelmer to add you to the ULu #GroupMe. Receive ULu-related activity updates on your smart phone via text or the GroupMe app.